Monday, December 24, 2012

My Grab Bag of Thoughts

Tonight has been a random night at work so I thought it would be appropriate this blog post be just as random. So, for your reading pleasure here are the random tid bits of tonight’s conversations by yours truly and “Chris.”

First, we reminisced about the tragic event that was the Nerf Gun incident. In case you forgot, you can read about it, over there on the left side of this post is a box that says Blog Archive, click on November and then click on Nerf Gun Etiquette. You're welcome. Sometimes at night when I’m laying bed I’ll hear a sound in the yard that’ll trigger my Nerf gun PTSD and a shooting pain will course through my eye. Also, when I cry the tears from that eye tend to zig zag down my face and that’s if that eye is able to produce tears. I’ve noticed that my other eye has started to compensate and produce double the tears it used to.

Want to hear something ironic? “Chris” claims that he can be classy. In fact, he proclaimed this as he was eating tortilla chips. Note to self, classy now means that you can talk with your mouth full of food.

“That has too much teeth in it.” Said no hillbilly ever.

“You suck at taking selfies.” Me to “Chris.”

“Ok, now make your myspace pose.” Me trying to take “Chris” selfie picture. He then groped himself and made a duck face, however I was not quick enough to capture it forever on camera. SHAME.

“Chris” has been debating for the past few hours about going all Grinch on the Christmas tree at work. The plan is to snatch all the ornaments off the tree and then dramatically kick it to the ground for the next shift to find.

“Are you looking at the little red dot?” –Me
“No, I’m looking at the giant, lazy red dot.” –“Chris”

“Doodie!” –“Chris”
“Oh my god, I LOVE THAT MOVIE!” –Me
“What movie?” –“Chris”
“Caddy Shack?” -Me
“Never seen it.” –“Chris
“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!” –Me

*awkward long silence*
“I ate too much soup.” –“Chris
The randomness then caused a fit of giggles in me

Sometimes we like to pretend that we’re shooting at each other so we say the totally appropriate sound effect, “pew, pew, pew, pew!” One coworker thought we were saying “pube, pube, pube, pube!” To each other while shooting each other with our finger guns.


Umm...what?


No comments:

Post a Comment