Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Crazy McCrazy aka Jodi Arias


I’ve become obsessed with the trial of Jodi Arias. I’m not one to watch court t.v, I’m not even a fan of those divorce court shows or Judge Judy but hot damn have I become really obsessed with this crazy heffer. I’ll wake up early just so I can watch the recap from what I missed the day before, which usually includes commentaries from other attorneys. I’ve been trying to be a good student and do my homework but on the days that court is in session (I could totally be a lawyer) you can find me wrapped up in a blanket like a burrito, sitting on the couch watching this idiot basically tie her own noose on the stand.

Haven't heard about this crazy heffer? Here, let me tell you about her. Jodi meets Travis Alexander, she breaks up with her then boyfriend at the time almost immediately and right away they have a sexual relationship. Basically, she becomes his "bed friend." Two months after meeting him she then converts to the Mormon faith (he was Mormon, fyi) and has him baptize her, because that's what people do when they're in the "bed friend" kind of relationship. About a year later they become official for about a month before he realizes how bat shit crazy she is and they break up. All the while she continues to stalk him, stalk his dates and even slashes a couple of tires. Of course she hasn't admitted to any of this. She claims they were friends so she felt it was totally normal to not knock on the front door but instead creep around the back, peek in a glass door and run off when she saw him making out with a girl on his couch. After they had broken up. And then calls him the next day to talk about it. Once again, they were broken up. Anywho, it all comes to end when she stabs him about 27 times, cuts his throat so deep he's nearly decapitated and just to make sure he's not coming back as a zombie, shoots in him the head. I don't know if that's why she shot him, just my guess.

She seems like the type of person that likes to hear herself speak. When her attorney questioned her on the stand it took them 8 really long, boring days for her to tell the jury about her life from her early childhood up until the point she murdered the poor guy. The defense would ask a simple yes or no question and this fool would ramble on for 10 minutes about the tiniest and most pointless details. “Oh, and then we went to Starbucks and I got a whatever Latte with ice and the sky was blue and birds were singing.” Meanwhile I’m like, what was the question he asked her? Oh, he wanted to know how she found out he was seeng other women.

She claaaaaaaaims that he gave her consent to read his email...
Yeah, I'm rolling my eyes too.
It’s also interesting how the defense is making this poor guy seem like an abusive, sexual deviant. According to Jodi, Travis beat her, he made fun of her and used her for sex. But the funny thing about it all, every time her attorney would ask something like, "And how did you feel when he would ask you to perform oral sex on him and then leave right after you gave him fallacio?" Jodi turns the jury, shrugs her shoulders and says, "I wasn't upset." For the record, fallacio is a funny word. As funny as it is to watch a grown man say fallacio with a complete straight face, I think the best moment so far was when the State entered Jodi's personal journals as evidence and had her read aloud a few entries that ended with "I love Travis Alexander so much!"

Yep, this is what I’m doing with my free time. You should totally watch it tomorrow morning on Tru Tv and then we can gossip about it. And we can totally make fun of her stupid hair and glasses.

                                                           

9 comments:

  1. I've not heard of this woman (I love under a rock, yes, I do) but this is exactly the kind if courtroom drama I love to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you need to get on it! The state is still cross examining her and she is such a tard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now we all know that Travis tapped that ass then kindly or maybe in a very rude way told her to get to steppin'. I guess it didn't go too well. But I am just as obsessed. I do enjoy watching her downfall as bad as it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what I've been saying since I started watching this! Yeah, if some of what she's saying about him is true and that he just hit and quit and hurt her feelings it doesn't justify her murdering the crap out of him. I loved how the State ended his examination. All he needed was to drop a microphone, shout "I'M OUT BITCH!" and walk out with his middle finger in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this woman before, but now I think I'm going to Google the crap out of her, because you've gotten me quite interested. This lady sounds insane.

    Also, I just found your blog and read through quite a few posts and I'm pretty much in love with your writing style. It's so fun and witty. c:

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Michelle,

    Welcome to the blog! She is totally bat shit crazy. If you're morbid like me they have some of the crime scene photos on google images. I believe this week the defense is on clean up duty and then the jury gets to ask Crazy questions. Which I CAN'T WAIT FOR! If you have time Tru Tv usually shows the actual trial (with very limited commercials) starting at 11:30 am (CST) and at 2pm (CST) they switch to HLN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, I have such a weak stomach when it comes to stuff like blood. I don't think I'd be able to sleep tonight if I looked up the photos! (Especially considering I always have to look away during horror movies if it turns too gruesome, even though I know it's all fake.. Yes, I'm a bit of a wimp.)

      But I'm definitely going to try to watch the trial now. I'm too intrigued not to! c:

      Michelle

      Delete
    2. Last week was so good because the State was examining her and poking holes in all her stories. She's claiming self defense even though she stabbed in him like 27 times and then shot him and then said she couldn't remember anything about the killing. The state got her to acknowledge she committed the acts and that if he was shot and on the floor dying he was no threat to her. This week should be pretty good too. I'm so excited that you're interested! Usually Tru Tv will do recaps of everything the morning before the trail starts.

      Delete
    3. Haha, man, this sounds like it will be insanely interesting/entertaining to watch! Now I've just got to drag myself out of bed in time to see it! c:

      Michelle

      Delete