Saturday, February 9, 2013

Drum Roll Please......


Today is finally here!! I know you guys have been super antsy all week just waiting for today. You marked your calendars, set your alarms and alienated all your family member’s as you just sat in front of the computer waiting on this post. All the while I’m like, I guess I’ll study a little more, nap a little and bake some cupcakes for work. Then I realized I was running late for work and sped all the way and now you’re thinking, OH MY GOD LADY JUST DO IT ALREADY.

Ok, fine! I guess now would be a good time to announce the winner of the deadliest weapon Nerf gun. I just want to say, before I announce the winner, that you guys are ALL winners in my eyes. Unfortunately, I only have one Nerf gun and a pack of Nerf bullets to give away. Maybe one day if I win the lottery I’ll buy all of you Nerf guns.

Ok, here goes…drum roll please….



And the winner is...

UNSWEETENED TEA!

Congratulations!!!
Enjoy using your little ones for target practice, letting your little ones play with it.

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO! In my defense, my children aren't little. It's okay to shoot at them when one is much taller, another wears the same size jeans, a third has bigger feet, and the smaller two just annoy me with their bickering, right? Right. They use my fancy hair conditioner, I get to shoot them with Nerf guns. It's like a law or something.
    Also, thanks!

    ReplyDelete