Sunday, February 24, 2013

I'M ALIVE

Sorry home fries that I haven't been posting much. I've kind been in a funk lately. Not like that oh holy Jesus she smells kind of funk. I bathe on the daily, thank you very much. Just haven't been feeling like doing anything lately. Most of my time is split between work, school, pretending I don't have homework and flipping between the trial of Jodi Arias and HORRIBLE Lifetime movies. You know the kind, it's about a woman that's being stalked by her dentist while trying to keep her teenage daughter from having sex too young all the while she dates various rich men after the mysterious death of her really old husband. Yeah, I've seen about 15 of those the past two weeks.

Anywho, that's kind of been my life and why I haven't posted. Nothing to report or any goofy stories to regal you with. Instead, we're going to pretend this is Tumblr while I post this gifs I found on the interwebs while I was "doing homework."
How I feel a lot of the time
I can't help it...I love this movie too much.

His dance moves gives me the creeps. Reminds me of my Mattie friend.

Oh Danny DeVito...

I feel like this a lot of the time too..
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia..One of the BEST shows ever
Life could be worse...I could be a Trex with tiny arms




I totally want to do this..NOA

No comments:

Post a Comment