Thursday, June 27, 2013

I'm BLIND!


Color me all kinds of shades of embarrassed. I thought I had posted a different story about a week ago only for me to sign on and discover that I had not. What actually happened was that I discovered this drawing app for my Ipad, I drew some pictures to go with that post and then took a nap and completely forgot about it. My bad peeps. So, I'll post that story in a few days. Instead, today I want to talk about what happened the other day when "Chris" and I went to pick out glasses. If you subscribe to the blogs Facebook page then you probably noticed the latest update:

Went to get new glasses and made a discovery of EPIC proportions

The day before I had gone to the eye doctor and found out that the sight in my right eye had gotten slightly worse. By slightly worse I mean it went down an ENTIRE POINT!! I went from -2.75 to -3.75. The doctor explained that can be normal, blah blah blah, so I blew it off. Until the following day when Kimmy from Eye Mart Express showed me the light.

After about an hour of me going, "What about these ones? Oh, what about these ones? OH MY GOD CAN I PULL THESE OLD LADY ONES OFF?" I finally settled on a pair that was pretty similar to the ones I already have. Way to think outside but right against the box. So, our sales associate Kimmy had us sit at a table while she copied my information down when I pointed out to "Chris" how my right eye gotten worse. It was then that Kimmy asked, "Did you have some kind of trauma to your eye?"

Then this flashback happened:




"Chris" has made me blind and even Kimmy from Eye Mart Express agrees with me. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god I love the drawings! These are so perfect I couldn't stop laughing!

    I'm glad you're back. I was just wondering the other day "Huh, haven't heard from Rosie in a while. Hope she's doin' ok." Glad to see you at you're normal utter hilarity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was just being completely and totally forgetful. I'm so glad you like the drawings! :D

    ReplyDelete