Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Conversation with "Chris"

Sometimes when "Chris" and I have a conversation via text we don't use words. Instead we use the SMS faces app and to be honest I think these conversations make more sense since there are none of my nonsensicle autocorrect gibberish that we have to decipher.

So, here's the background of the conversation that "Chris" and I are about to have. I went to work last night in capris and flip flops without checking the weather. About 15 minutes before my shift ended a huge thunderstorm occurred. I hope you can see where I'm going with this. Basically, it rained so much that I probably should have RSVP'd to Noah's Arc party and I was practically barefoot running across the parking lot trying to get to my car. This is the Facebook status I posted on my personal page and caused the almost wordless conversation between "Chris" and I.

"Wore flip flops to work and stepped in a giant mud puddle in the parking lot. It's ok, the mud got washed away when I stepped in the mostly rain water puddle in my drive way."

                                                              


                                                                                                                                                                                                           
As you can see, I clearly won the argument with my "Dinkleberg" comment.



 










2 comments:

  1. And this is where I'd put my witty comment...

    IF I HAD ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's plenty witty my friend. :D

    ReplyDelete