Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

Dreams have always been something that interested me. You close your eyes and fall into this magical wonder land where you can sprout wings and fly, become a super hero with the ability to change into anything, or if you’re like me you just have that falling dream that results in random and spastic arm and leg twitches. Then there’s “Sean” and his most recent dream.

He started the conversation by saying, “You won’t believe this dream I had.” I, naturally assumed the next few words out of his mouth would be that it was funny or strange. Nope, instead he told me that he had a dream that he switched cell phone carriers. Yes, my dear interweb friends, you have read that correctly, just an ordinary dream where he switched from Sprint to Verizon. This was quickly followed by a “What?” and a stare of “You got to be kitten me, meow.” He then went on to say that in order for him to successfully change companies he would have to fight (mortal combat style) the worlds toughest 10 men. Apparently, dream “Sean” was bad ass enough to complete the task.



This is also the same guy who had a dream that his first born would also be the beginning of the zombie apocalypse. According to THAT dream, the world is only allowed to have so many human beings living on it that when it reaches a certain number a toxin is released and turns everyone into zombies. So when the zombie apocalypse starts we can all blame “Sean” and his first born. Also, this first born is apparently the cure for the apocalypse. I can’t remember how this child saves humanity (something about the salvia I think?) so for now we’ll all just roll our eyes in disbelief and hold our breath for the day this child dooms us all.

Just a quick update on Project Pretend to be a Skinny Blonde with a Duck Face on Craigslist, so I’m still getting messages from these fellows stating they saw Duck Face at Wal-mart. Normally, I delete them but I felt this urge to share the latest gem that fell into my inbox.

“Hey…it’s me…Love to meet you ! I can be generous and you will love it. Very versatile and experienced…Massages, money for shopping, dine out at fancy restaurants…Holla back honey boo!”

He had me at Honey boo…*swoooooooooooon*

What about your dreams? Anything zombie related or having to switch phone carriers?

No comments:

Post a Comment